martedì 11 maggio 2010

NEW DECKS

@mittelman: I will do you the honor of conceding defeat. In this manner, you need not consider yourself, a person of the second class. I am an American who lives outside the US for reasons that have nothing to do with politics. For the sake of peace, I shall not open any of my newer decks. I have more than one: reproductive endocrinology, the north American response to European pyscho-analytic theories, and an attempt at the synthesis of scientific and theological aspects of both of the the human in both the singular and collective aspects of anthropology. This work is availble in scientific journals in the case of the first "deck". The other two "decks" are copyrighted. They have ISBN numbers and EAN numbers. Of course, I have stuck to the old decks because they do not infringe on my own copyrights or those of the journals that have published my work. I also have a patent which I will not discuss. Now you have all the information you need to find me. I am listed in several professional directories. My work is a matter of public record.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento