lunedì 10 maggio 2010

Abuse

@ mittelman I think you are getting angry; madness is another matter. there is an an election held everyday in this country: it happens all around you; it is the economy. There is another that some would call illegal migration. Milton Friedman called it "voting with your feet". You are correct: representational government, we have that. Our reputation has been diminished by those who represent us. Same sex marriage is completely different from abortion. The latter is murder; I am disgusted by my colleagues (I am a physician) who perform it or silently permit it. Some of my patients have had them because they got pregnant in the middle of radiation treatment. I distribute birth control pills to many patients for various indications. That's one of them.I was one of the first people in the USA to use the oral "abortion pill" (RU486). I was testing it as anti progestional agent in males more than 2 decades ago. This work was stopped by the drug company. You know all those anabolic steroids. I got a patent on one of those. It is legal to sell in the USA, banned most everywhere else and by the NCAA, the international Olympic Comm. What I just told you about I did 20 years ago. Mr. Mittelman, I aint even open the fresher decks of cards yet. And as for abuse: I have been gentle. Abuse is something I eat and spit out as part of my breakfast.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento