sabato 28 agosto 2010

cards on the table

Ok, I am going to put my cards as much as I can on table. I am the part that the patient experience before people like Jack (surgeons). I am the guy that shows up about the operation fails, after the rehab. fails, after the emotional strength that people like Jack think everybody has fails.
I am the guy that gets called when the chemo is beginning, when the spinal intervention does not work, when demenza has set in. I do internal medicine, forensic medicine (I fall into that by accident), endocrinology less oftem than I like and psicoterapia using a theoretical paradigm, that is fundamentally European in origin with with North American trappings. I know Jack, Christian, Juilet better than any others. Juilet's a bitch, got no use for her. Jack and Christian are batting overall in the low 200's.
You are right: Igot no interest in talking to jack or christian or the real life counterparts; I am interested in their results. Miles, p. chang, sawyer, I met them all. And, if you ask them, even james bond, not mention 2 Cia agents. I know sayid and eli widmore (usually her hair is bluer. Folks like jacob and Mib, those I have known too many to count. I wish I had met someone like locke, ben, charlie, hurley, or faraday.
Oh, I knew Charlie. Charlie was the best teacher I had. In return for methadone, he taught how to be a therapist. I entered the lab when I was 18. I am trying to finish my 7 th book ( which I owe to you folks. I cannot tell you why but I find ... how can I put gently ... As in The Hounds of the Baskervilles, the dog did not bark. I am 53 now; american social security has set my date for retirement 02/23. I do not if i can i make that far. That's God's business. I kinda a small scale of Charlie Widmore. As you may since the election of Obama, American embassies have making of ex-patriots (Pun-Intention) who want to renounce their US citizenship. I am not looking for redemption like the suddenly silly Ben: I am not on that list. I play the cards I was dealt.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento